This Friday at noon is the last call for FundLaunch 2011. Be sure to register here if you’re coming.
A handful of notes:
- If you are flying into Fort Myers airport Sunday afternoon around 4:00pm, and would like to share a cab to the hotel, or a rental car, please let me know as soon as you can. Same deal if your flight out on Tuesday is around 7:00pm.
- Sunday night at 7:00 I’ll be grabbing some dinner at Quinn’s on the Beach. It’s a little cafe right there on the resort property down by, well, the beach. So if you’re coming in Sunday, come on by.
- We’ll begin at 9:00 Monday morning in the “Caxambas” conference room, which is near the main lobby. Doors will be open at 8:30 if you want to grab coffee first.
- If you’d like to present a “high conviction investing idea” to the group on Tuesday morning but haven’t already told me so, please shoot me a quick email. About fifteen minutes is fine, and you can present with or without slides.
- Similarly, if you’ve been running your fund or your RIA for a while now and have some lessons learned and/or pitfalls you’d like to tell others about, please let me know that, too.
- Lastly, the Marriott we are in is the Marriott Beach Resort on 400 South Collier Boulevard. Apparently there is another small Marriott somewhere on Marco Island, but the big one on the beach is ours.
Looking forward to it, and see you soon. Here’s my email again, and my cell is 305-522-1333.